Study Abroad in Scotland
Explore Scotland and Get Credit for It!
Upcoming Information Sessions
Staff will explain more about the program and can answer all your questions. To attend, join our online information sessions on:
- Tuesday, September 20 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 27 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 4 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 11 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 18 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 25 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 1 @ 3:30 p.m.
Live and study in Scotland, where you will discover why everyone who visits this country fall in love with it! You’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore Dalkeith (the city where the palace is located), Edinburgh (just a half-hour bus ride away), Scotland (the Highlands and beyond), and other destinations abroad. Apply today!
Deadline for Spring: November 1, 2022
Deadline for Summer: TBD
Cost: Approximately $14,000 (tuition included, airfare additional)
- at least 18 years old at the time of participation
- have a high school diploma or GED
- be a current degree seeking college student
- be in good academic standing with a minimum 2.25 GPA
Spread your wings and see the world differently by checking out this amazing study abroad experience!