Student Life (Campus Activities)
Due to the COVID-19 situation, using the college for social gatherings or games will not be permitted. Students not following social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave. Thank you for your cooperation!
ADD US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
OTHER WAYS TO FIND OUT WHAT’S HAPPENING:
- Student Email:
- Check your Ridgewater email at least once per week. Student Life emails are sent out on Mondays with information about what events are coming up and how to submit entries to contests.
- Calendar of Events:
- Visit ridgewater.edu/events to see a list of events on our website.
Student Life offers a wide variety of virtual events or on-campus events and activities that are free with a student ID.
Join us for activities, such as:
- Warrior athletics
- Theater productions
- Health Fairs
- Live music and entertainment
- Motivational and educational speakers
- Ridgewater Art Gallery
- Free movie showings
- Fooseball and pool tables
Students are also invited to use the lounge area with a large-screen television, place to relax, pool table, ping pong table, PlayStation, Xbox, movies and more.
Due to COVID-19, the Fitness Centers are temporarily closed.
The weight room/workout facility is available to students free of charge when not in use for classes.