To register as an online student, we ask that you look through several orientation documents and links, found below. When you are finished reviewing this information, please complete a personal data form and an authorization to withhold directory information form. After you submit these forms online, we will contact you to arrange your advising and registration.
Online Orientation Links and Documents
- Computer information and eServices [PDF]
- Financial aid webpage
- Bookstore information
- Satisfactory academic progress policy [PDF]
- Dropping or withdrawing from a class [PDF]
- FERPA Notice [PDF]
Obtaining a Ridgewater Warrior ID
Your Warrior Card will get you discounts at a variety of local businesses. The Warrior ID card is also your Ridgewater library card and a free pass to all Ridgewater home sporting events, student life activities, and choir and theater productions.
If you are a Ridgewater online student and are unable to drive to campus to get your Warrior ID, please follow these steps.
- Take a photo of yourself using the following guidelines:
- Photo should have a white background.
- Please make sure the photo is taken or cropped from your shoulders up.
- Do not take a photo wearing a hat, sunglasses, or any other item that can obstruct the view of your facial features. Corrective eyeglasses are completely acceptable.
- Email the student life office at student email@example.com that photo as a JPEG image along with your name and tech ID number. Please use “Warrior Card” as the subject line.
- Ridgewater Student Life will mail your Warrior Card to you. Please email the student life office or call 320-234-8562 with further questions.