International Student Recommended Deadlines:
Fall Start: May 1
Spring Start: October 1
As an international student applying to Ridgewater, there are several unique requirements necessary for admission. An international student is defined as non-refugee/non-immigrant who holds a valid student visa.
4 Easy Steps to Apply
- Apply to Ridgewater
- Apply for admission online. If you need the application form in a different format, please contact the Admissions Office at 800-722-1151
- Submit a $20 USD nonrefundable application fee
- Complete SEVIS paperwork
- Complete SEVIS documentation
- Pay the SEVIS fee
- Complete financial verification [PDF]
- Complete immunization record
Purchase International Student Health Insurance
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities require Health Insurance for International Students: UnitedHealthcare Student Resources provide this insurance coverage.
Benefits information is available online enter Ridgewater College for your school name. For more information about health insurance for International students, contact Kathy Grant, Student Insurance Advocate for Ridgewater College at 507-389-1432. The customer service number of UHC Student Resources is 1-888-251-6243.
The 2018-2019 estimated premium for the International health insurance is $1,596.
- Submit high school or college transcripts
- Complete TOEFL - English Proficency