Learn why Ridgewater is right for you!Request Information
Marketing and Sales Management Program
Business skills are assets in nearly every career. Did you know that one in five employees engage in some form of marketing, management, sales, or merchandising? Gain versatile, adaptable skills in Ridgewater’s Marketing and Sales Management program. Then enjoy broad opportunities when you enter the exciting, competitive business world.
Program Requirements and Job Outlook
- Hutchinson and Willmar campuses
- Fall and spring starts
Skills you will learn
- Marketing and advertising strategies
- Sales techniques and customer service
- Business communications
- Small business management
- Human relations
- Emerging technologies and social media
- Interpersonal communications
Marketing and business students enjoy a fun, energetic classroom culture in Ridgewater’s Marketing and Sales Management program. Small class sizes provide collaborative and interactive hands-on experiences, conveniently arranged in blocks to accommodate family and work schedules. Our approachable, experienced faculty connect you to business opportunities and can even customize your education to strengthen your interests. Look to Ridgewater for quality, relevant, affordable education.
Program attributes that help students thrive
- Partner in Business Cluster of programs for flexibility in courses and student interests
- Focus on soft skills, personal behaviors and social media marketing and promotion
- Strong industry partnerships for hands-on internships, professional speakers, and field trips
- Collaborative learning through interactive classroom sessions and hands-on assignments
- Leadership and business competition opportunities, including DECA business club
- Partnership with Concordia University, St. Paul for students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration on the Ridgewater Campus
Price, product, promotion, and place. Become a master of marketing theories, sales strategies, management styles, customer needs, and other business assets. Marketing and Sales Management opens hundreds of doors in nearly any direction you look!