From the moment you step on campus to any time after you leave, Career Services is here to help you find and succeed in your career.
Free Services for Students, Graduates, and Alumni
- Ridgewater College’s Central Network Job Posting Website includes current job postings from employers in the region, across the state, and throughout the nation
- Search for part-time and full-time employment
- Free computer, internet, phone, and other technology used for job research purposes
- The CareerForce of Willmar (320-441-6590) and the CareerForce of Hutchinson (320-587-4740) have a myriad of exemplary online resources, in-person workshops, and one-on-one services that provide expert guidance in career management. Directing students to these resources will introduce them to a resource that they can use throughout their careers. CareerForce staff are available for campus presentations and workshops.
Free Services for Employers
- Ridgewater College’s Central Network Job Posting Website which includes current job postings from employers in the region, across the state, and throughout the nation
- Access to our qualified and educated students, graduates, and alumni that are seeking employment, ranging from part-time to full-time
- Opportunities to participate in job fairs, on-campus career and employment events, and economic or workforce development forums
- Graduate follow-up survey form [PDF]