Learn about Ridgewater College resources and tools available to make your college experience the best it can be. Ridgewater faculty and staff are offering FREE virtual workshops for interested students. Follow along on your iPad, phone, computer, or tablet as we lead the way. Participation is not required but you can ask questions live in the chat feature. All events will be held via Zoom. Pre-registration is not required. Simply access the events using the links below on the appropriate date and time.
- 1/10 – Using a Syllabus to Prepare for the Semester
- 1/18 – Three Skills for Managing Time
- 1/24 – Breaking the Procrastination Habit
- 2/1 – What Successful College Students Do
- 2/15 – Efficient Study Skills
- 2/21 – Preparing for Exams
- 3/1 – Overcoming Challenges: Grit & Academic Resilience
All workshops are 4:30 pm on Zoom and will last ~45 minutes. Workshops are interactive and are not recorded for student privacy reasons. Here’s the Zoom link: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/94557412343.