Advisors at Ridgewater College collaborate with students to help them achieve their academic goals and graduate. They are available to online and on-campus students.
Advisors can help in many areas, including:
For advising questions, please email the advising team at [email protected]
To schedule your Advising and Registration appointment, please click on the appropriate link below. See more details below.
Current Students (continuing from previous semester)
- Make an appointment with your advisor through Starfish (accessed through D2L) or click the link below for a link to your advisor.
- For questions, please call Student Services at 320-222-5971 or email the advising team at [email protected].
- Accepted students must complete an online orientation prior to meeting with your advisor. Upon completion of orientation, you will be directed to schedule a one-on-one appointment with your advisor to choose your classes and to go over new student information.
- Information about orientation and registration will be mailed and emailed to you.
- Questions? Call Student Services at 320-222-5971 or email the advising team at [email protected].