Nursing Club (Hutchinson)
The mission of the Hutchinson Nursing Club is to offer students enrolled in nursing and pre-nursing an opportunity in which to find and provide support, information, service and learning opportunities, camaraderie, and friendship.
We would love pre-nursing students to join us!
Objectives and Goals
- To gain insight into varying nursing practice areas and promote standards of practical and professional nursing on campus.
- To learn how to maximize potential in career of choice and working at the top of licensure ability.
- To provide a network for students in the nursing major.
- To develop leadership and civility skills to develop a sense of responsibility to self and others in their role of a nurse.
- To allow opportunity to appreciate and implement the obligations of citizenship while being a nurse.
- To develop an appreciation of civic and social obligations of those engaged in nursing.
- To recognize students engaged in nursing education through membership in a club.
- To assist students in establishing realistic education and career goals.
- To create an enthusiasm for becoming a life-long learner.
- To develop the ability of students to plan, organize, and carry out meaningful activities and projects together using the democratic process.
- To benefit the Ridgewater College by interacting with other college clubs and activities.