Yearly Renewal Process
All clubs are required to fill out the online Club Renewal Form to maintain active status each year. You cannot save your progress on the form, so plan accordingly. You must log into the form using the same login as your Ridgewater email:
The online form will require the completion and upload of the following:
- Club Roster & Officer Information
- A full list of club members and their position within the club in Word, Excel, or PDF format.
- Club Mission and Goals Statement [PDF] if amendments or changes have been made from the previous year.
- Optionally, this information can be typed into the form in place of uploading it.
- Staff members must have supervisor approval before the Advisor Responsibility Form is submitted to Student Life/Student Senate.
- Faculty members do not need a supervisor’s signature on the form.
- A copy of the club’s constitution/bylaws if amendments or changes have been made from the previous year.
- Example Club Constitution [PDF]
- All Ridgewater clubs must include the following statement in their club constitution/bylaws, under membership requirements: “The [Your Club Name] does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, program of student or membership or activity in a local commission as defined by law.”
The deadline to submit the form is October 15.
Please refer to the Student Life, Clubs and Interest Groups Policy and Procedures [PDF]