Online Registration Instructions
To access the online registration/student information system, you will need your StarID and password (see Step 2 below). For registration questions when using this system, please call the registration line.
Student Services: 320-222-5971
Online Registration via eServices
Step 1: Sign into eServices
Step 2: Enter your StarID (this is not your Social Security number) and password. (Note: You must activate your StarID before logging in.)
Step 3: Click on the Courses & Registration link on the left.
Step 4a: If you know the Course ID numbers of the courses you want to register for, click on Quick Add (Register) and
- Enter the Course ID for each class you want in the Course ID column.
- After entering your choices, click on the Register Now button. A message will display indicating the status of your registration.
Step 4b: If you do not know the Course ID numbers, click on Find a Course. Once you have selected a course, click Add to Wish List. Once all courses are in your wish list, click on Review My Plan. Check the box next to the course(s) you want and then click on Register for Checked Courses at the bottom of the page.
Step 5: Enter your registration access code (contact your advisor for code) and your password. You do not need an access code if:
- You are in an AA or AS degree program and have earned 29 or more credits; or
- You are registering for summer semester
Step 6: To drop a course, click on the View/Modify Class Schedule menu item (left column). Once on that screen, click on the Course ID of the class you wish to drop. Choose Drop from the menu and enter your password.
Step 7: When you have finished, be sure to click on the Log Out button near the upper right corner of your screen.
eServices Login Help
- If this is the first time you are logging into eServices, you must activate your StarID first.
- If you do not remember your password, click on Forgot Password and follow the reset prompts. You need to have at least one number, one letter and one special character in your password.
- If you need additional help, please call 320-222-5971.
If you need help registering, you can call 320-222-5971 or contact one of our staff directly via email: