Change Personal Information
Updating Your Address and Legal Name
Students at Ridgewater College can change their permanent address as well as their legal name through the processes outlined below.
Verifying Your Permanent Address
- Log into eServices.
- Click on Account Management.
- Click on Address Info from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- You can then view your address. Contact the records and registration office to make changes.
- You may also want to view and confirm your demographic information by clicking on the Student tab, then choosing Demographic Maintenance from the menu on the left side of the screen.
Changing Your Legal Name
If your legal name has changed, Ridgewater needs official information documenting the name change. You must submit a photo ID and at least one other form of documentation. This documentation may include:
- Marriage decree
- Divorce decree
- Court order
- Certificate of U.S. citizenship
- Other official documentation recognized by the College
If you are a financial aid recipient or will be a financial aid recipient, proof of authenticity MUST include a social security card with the new name reflected on it.