Thank you for considering how Ridgewater College might partner with your business or organization.
How might we work together?
- Join College Central – We are excited to be able to provide you and your organization with free access to College Central Network, our online career management system.
- Download our Recruiting Guidelines – Please review our job posting policies.
- Events with Student Clubs and Organizations – Some clubs are open to connecting with employers for presentations and club events. This is a great way to connect with Ridgewater College students most relevant to your organization.
- Table at Ridgewater – Ridgewater College welcomes the opportunity for company representatives to visit campus and connect with students by table’ing. We can arrange a presence at either the Willmar or Hutchinson campus, providing a platform to engage with students regarding potential employment prospects. For further details and to coordinate, please reach out to Stephanie.
- Create/Offer an Internship – Each program may have specific requirements so Career Services will assist you in connecting with the appropriate academic departments that relate to your organization.
- Have Ideas? – Tell us how you’d like to collaborate! Perhaps you want to be a guest speaker at different events? How about joining one of our Advisory Boards? There could be an opportunity to co-teach a class with the instructor on a specific skill. Are you a facility that could host students doing clinicals? Could you offer a tour of your facility to students and/or job shadowing to students?
Contact us at [email protected] and we can get you connected with the correct areas on collaborations.