We currently partner with the following high schools, offering a variety of courses in both technical and liberal arts (known as “Generals” or “Gen Eds”). The schedule in which these courses are offered vary at the high school, and students should talk with their guidance counselor to see when classes will be offered for the upcoming term/year. Courses that are a part of liberal arts are part of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum.
- Eden Valley Watkins: AGRI 1660 (Introduction to Agronomy)
- Hancock: AGRI 1660 (Intro to Agronomy)
- Hutchinson: ENGL 1210 (English Comp I), ENGL 1220 (English Comp II)
- Kerkhoven-Murdock-Sunburg (KMS): AGRI 1660 (Introduction to Agronomy), AGRI 1810 (Introduction to Animal Science)
- Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial: BIOL 1000 (Introduction to Biology)
- MACCRAY: BIOL 1000 (Introduction to Biology), CMST 2200 (Public Speaking), ENGL 1210 (College Comp I)
- New London-Spicer: HIST 1020 (World History 1500-Present)
- Renville County West: AGRI 1660 (Introduction to Agronomy)
- Willmar: BIOL 1000 (Introduction to Biology)
Unlike our sister institutions, we do not limit the courses offered as part of College in the Schools. We will explore any course in our catalog [PDF] that a high school is interested in offering. We do encourage new partnerships to review our policies on entering into an agreement with us including high school instructor credentialing and courses not eligible for College in the Schools.