The Practical Nursing applications are accepted one time a year. Students must attend a nursing information session prior to applying to the program. Students must also be current with their BLS/CPR certification prior to starting the nursing program. Register here for training
- Applications for 2023 fall start Practical Nurse courses will be accepted April 1–June 1, 2023.
- Students interested in practical nursing have to have completed pre-requisite general education courses prior to applying.
Nursing information session
All nursing information sessions will be from 10 am – 11 am via Zoom.
- Tuesday, January 3, 2022
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023
- Tuesday, May 2, 2023
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023
NOW VIRTUAL via Zoom – RSVP here to get the Zoom link
Attending a nursing information session is required for all applicants.
- Nursing options available at Ridgewater – Practical Nursing and RN programs
- Overview of Practical Nursing (PN)
- Admissions criteria and application process for PN and RN programs