The Practical Nursing applications are accepted one time a year. Students must attend a nursing information session prior to applying to the program. Students must also be current with their BLS/CPR certification prior to starting the nursing program. Register here for training
- Fall semester start (for nursing courses)- Applications are accepted April 1 through June 1
- Students interested in practical nursing have to have completed pre-requisite general education courses prior to applying.
Nursing information session
All nursing information sessions will be from 10 am – 11 am via Zoom.
- Tuesday, April 19
- Tuesday, May 3
- Tuesday, May 31
NOW VIRTUAL via Zoom – RSVP here to get the Zoom link
Attending a nursing information session is required for all applicants.
- Nursing options available at Ridgewater – Practical Nursing and MANE
- Overview of Practical Nursing (PN)
- Overview of MANE
- Admissions criteria and application process for PN and MANE