- The Fall 2020 scholarship application is now open. Apply now!
- Scholarship application deadline is April 15, 2020
- The Workforce Development Scholarship is set up within this system: One app for all scholarships!
- Students who receive an award will be notified via email at the end of May. Be sure to check your Ridgewater College email account.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you must review and abide by the Scholarship Acceptance Terms.
- Spring 2020 scholarship application is closed.
- Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
You can apply for Ridgewater College scholarships if…
- You have been accepted to Ridgewater College
- You have an active StarID and password
- You are not a Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) student for the upcoming semester
- You plan to enroll in at least 6 credits for the upcoming semester
- You are in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or above, not suspended and not on warning)
- Important Scholarship Information
Note the scholarship application is separate from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which offers state and federal grants, loans, and work study awards. These scholarships are administrated by the Ridgewater College Foundation and are offered in both the spring and fall. This page is updated each semester.
- Prepare Your Application
Scholarship & Data Coordinator