- The Fall 2020 scholarship application is now open. Apply now!
- Scholarship application deadline is April 15, 2020
- The Workforce Development Scholarship is set up within this system: One app for all scholarships!
- Students who receive an award will be notified via email at the end of May. Be sure to check your Ridgewater College email account.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you must review and abide by the Scholarship Acceptance Terms.
- Spring 2020 scholarship application is closed.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Must have completed your Application for Admission and are officially admitted to Ridgewater
- Must be enrolled for a minimum of six credits for the next semester
- Not a Postsecondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) student for the next semester
- Must be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher, 67% completion rate of credit load, and is not on academic warning, suspension, or probation)
- Important Scholarship Information
- Prepare Your Application
Scholarship & Data Coordinator