James is currently employed as a Business Relationship Manager at Heritage Bank in Willmar. James is currently employed as a Business Relationship Manager at Heritage Bank in Willmar. His previous work experience includes 6 1/2 years with United Way of West Central Minnesota – 4 1/2 as its Executive Director and 2 as the Marketing Director.
Community Involvement: James is engaged in multiple volunteer roles in the community including:
- Willmar Fests, Chair
- Safe Avenues, Vice Chair
- Vision 2040 Exec Team Member
- Leadership Design Team
- Willmar Rotary Club member
- Past President Miles for Mentors
- Robbins Island Task Force member
- Celebrate the Light of the World Committee
- Blandin Leadership program (2014)
James is a proud graduate of Ridgewater College. He lives in the metropolis of Raymond, MN with his wife, MaryElin, and two kids Andrew (19, currently attending Concordia College) and Madie (16, a sophomore at MACCRAY HS).