Congratulations on being accepted into the PSEO program at Ridgewater College!
It is time for orientation, advising, and registration. Please follow the steps below.
- Beginning April 1, access the eOrientation found at www.ridgewater.edu/onlineorientation
- Login in with your StarID and password (created at the time of application). If you need to reset your password, please go to https://starid.minnstate.edu.
- Review all modules included and complete the quiz at the end. You can skip the Financial Aid section; this does not apply to PSEO.
- Schedule your Advising and Registration appointment (instructions will be provided by email 24-48 business hours after completing orientation.)
** Keep in mind that you should do your Online Orientation and schedule your Advising and Registration as soon as possible. Being accepted into the Ridgewater PSEO program does not guarantee a spot in any particular class and classes do fill. **
- Authorization to Release Student Information – Authorization for Ridgewater College to release and/or orally discuss your education records to a parent, spouse or other third parties.
- Fill out your Authorization to Withhold Directory Information form At Ridgewater College, a portion of your personal information is considered to be public information and will be available to the general public upon request without consent from the student. Student data practices Chapter 5. If you do not wish for your information to be released, you can opt-out of the form. If you opt-out of the form you will not be listed in any of the below:
- Name in the graduation program
- Dean’s list – published on the website and in newspapers
- Student club activities, acknowledgments, and awards
- Performing art events
- Student athletics
We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!