Hutchinson Graduation Ceremony
- Thursday, May 14, 2020, 3:00 pm
- McLeod County Fairgrounds, Commercial Building
840 Century Ave SW
Hutchinson, MN 55350
Questions? Contact Heather Marcus
Can’t make it to the ceremony? Livestream the ceremony
Copies of the Hutchinson Commencement Ceremony are available for purchase on Blu-Ray or DVD for $10 per disc. Interested parties can contact the Hutchinson Community Video Network (HCVN) at 320-587-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Willmar Graduation Ceremony
- Friday, May 15, 2020, 3:00 pm
- Willmar Civic Center Arena
2707 Arena Dr
Willmar, MN 56201
Questions? Contact Angela Boersma
- All graduates must sign up in order to walk at the graduation ceremony by May 3 (please see above).
- Tickets are not required for this event, but we do encourage families to bring eight or fewer guests, if possible. Seating is open, with the exception of the reserved seating for our graduates and Ridgewater faculty and staff.
- The ceremony lasts approximately 1 to 1½ hours.
- There will not be a rehearsal before the ceremony.
- Graduates must arrive at 2 pm; graduates will begin their check-in and receive lineup instruction at that time.
- Doors open at 2 pm for guests.
- A black cap, black gown, and Ridgewater tassel are required for all commencement participants. Apparel packages will be available for purchase starting April 2 at the Ridgewater College Bookstores. Apparel will not be available for purchase at the ceremonies.
- If you own your own black cap and black gown from a previous graduation ceremony, it is appropriate to use that instead of purchasing a new cap and gown package; however, you must still purchase a Ridgewater tassel, available in the bookstore for $5.
- If you qualify to receive honor regalia, you may pick it up between 2 and 2:30 pm the afternoon of the ceremony in the Commercial Building Foyer of the McLeod County Fairgrounds or the Blue Line Arena connected to the Willmar Civic Center. You must meet the following criteria to receive honor regalia:
- 4.0 cumulative GPA: medallion and gold cord
- 3.75-3.99 cumulative GPA: gold cord
- Nothing else may be placed or written on your graduation cap and gown (i.e., corsages, pins, additional program or club honor cords.)
The only regalia that graduates may wear are the medallion and honor cords presented by Ridgewater College and Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society cord and tassel.
Professional photo proofs will be emailed to the address provided by the graduate through their ceremony attendance form. If you have questions regarding your proofs or your order, please contact Grad Images at 800-261-2576 or email@example.com