CST – Computer Programming Tutor
General classroom aid for CST 1021 – HTML and the Web, CST 1794 – Introduction to Programming, CST 1146 – PHP Programming, and other programming-related courses. Responsibilities include:
- Tutoring of students in programming courses, both in person and online.
- Help students with general technology
- Help with CST department events, showcases, and tours.
Requirement: Applicants must be in the Computer Programming major
- Fall and spring semesters
- Flexible hours
- Average 12 hours per week
- Room 328
- 1 position available