Ridgewater College – Marketing/Design/Photography Assistant
Use your creativity, practice your attention to detail, and gain job experience. Practice your strengths and strengthen your weaknesses. See design projects from beginning to end. The position requires a willingness to tackle a variety of tasks from proofing marketing materials and possibly taking photos to creating graphics or simply printing project copies.
- Ideal candidates are enrolled in Multimedia Design Technology, Photography Design, Marketing & Design, Professional Photography, or Marketing & Sales Management.
- Decent written communication skills – English and grammar usage
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, and Canva or InDesign
- Dependable, able to work independently
- Photography/video skills a plus
- Great career experience and potential for internship credits
-Fall and spring semesters
-Flexible daytime hours
-Average 8-13 hours/week
-Location: Marketing 145B & C
-1 position available