Posting Date: November 29, 2021
Position: Plumbing Instructor
Bargaining Unit: MSCF
Employment Condition: Full-Time Unlimited
Location Willmar Campus
Start Date: May 2022
Salary Range: Commensurate upon prior work experience and education level
- Provide classroom instruction, prepare and update curriculum, evaluate student performance, advise students, recruit and promote the program, oversee instructional supplies.
- Maintain appropriate professional and instructional credentials through professional development.
- Participate in activities that provide service to the college and the community including committee assignments, promotion and outreach activities, co-curricular student activities and other needs within the department.
- Knowledge and experience in the following: Curriculum Development, Assessment of Student Learning, and academic planning.
- Knowledge and experience in face-to-face, online, and distance instructional modality
- The applicant (the employee) should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
To apply, click here