Machine Tool Technology/Machinist Instructor
Position: Machine Tool Technology/Machinist Instructor
Bargaining Unit: MSCF
Employment Condition: Full-Time Unlimited
Start Date: Spring Semester 2022 (January 10, 2022)
Salary Range: Commensurate upon prior work experience and education level
Excellent Benefits Package
• Provide classroom, lab and online instruction in a team environment. Courses taught include all phases of manual and CNC machining and MasterCam and related Computer-Aided Drafting courses.
• Prepare and update curriculum, participate in program activities with other manufacturing programs, and work with advisory committee and regional employers.
• Evaluate student learning, advise students, recruit students, and participate in orientation and promotional activities for the program.
• Oversee use of lab equipment and instructional supplies.
• Participate in professional development including activities related to content knowledge, teaching methods, technical skills, and study appropriate to the higher education environment.
• Participate in activities that provide service to the college and the community including committee assignments, promotion, and outreach activities, and other needs within the department.
• Some travel between campuses is necessary (up to 40%).
• The applicant (the employee) should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
Applications received by midnight Sunday, November 14, 2021 will receive priority review