Health Information Technology Instructor
Bargaining Unit: MSCF
Employment Condition: Full – Time, Unlimited
Wage: Commensurate upon prior relevant paid work experience and education Level
• Maintain program professional organization standards.
• Committed to providing quality instruction and services to students of all ages and backgrounds.
• Instructor is responsible to assign, supervise, and evaluate students in a variety of internship settings (may be at non-traditional times and days) in laboratory and simulated experiences, as well as lecture.
• Instructor is responsible to maintain their professional memberships and continuing education activities.
• Demonstrate knowledge of and experience in assessment of student learning outcomes.
• Participate in department meetings, coordination activities, curriculum development and college wide committees.
• The applicant (the employee) should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.