Posting Date: December 12, 2022
Position: Electrician Instructor
Bargaining Unit: MSCF
Employment Condition: Full-Time Unlimited
Start Date: January 2023
Salary Range: Commensurate upon prior work experience and education level
• Provide classroom instruction, prepare and update curriculum, evaluate student performance, advise students, recruit and promote the program, oversee instructional supplies.
• Maintain appropriate professional and instructional credentials through professional development.
• Participate in activities that provide service to the college and the community including committee assignments, promotion and outreach activities, co-curricular student activities and other needs within the department.
• Knowledge and experience in the following: NEC, Electrical Theory, Applied Math, Wiring Fundamentals, Motor Controls, HVAC Controls, PLC’s, Fire Alarm systems, Security Systems, CCTV,
• Knowledge and experience in Residential, Commercial and Industrial wiring methods
• Some travel is necessary (approximately 10%)
• The applicant (the employee) should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.