Student Workshop: What you need to start classes right
July 21, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
VIRTUAL via Zoom
Learn about Ridgewater College resources and tools available to make your college experience the best it can be. Ridgewater Faculty and Staff are offering FREE virtual workshops for interested students. Follow along on your iPad, phone, computer, or tablet as we lead the way. Participation is not required but you can ask questions live in the chat feature. Events will be held via Zoom and require pre-registration online. Workshop information will be posted below when events are upcoming.
Please RSVP to get the event access password.
All workshops are live via Zoom:
- Wednesday July 21, Noon – 1 p.m.: What you need to start classes right (Facilitator: Dawn Bjork-Pedersen)
- Zoom Link: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/93847761651
- Wednesday July 28, Noon – 1 p.m.: Email, eServices & Technology (Facilitator: Dawn Bjork-Pedersen)
- Zoom Link: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/92031890614
- Wednesday August 4, Noon – 1 p.m.: All Things Financial (Financial Aid, Bills, Tuition, Etc.) (Facilitator: Jehana Schwandt)
- Zoom Link: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/91782375466
- Wednesday August 11, Noon – 1 p.m.: Bookstore and Supplies (Facilitator: Dawn Bjork-Pedersen and / or Judy Meyering)
- Zoom Link: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/98207873430
- Wednesday August 18, Noon – 1 p.m.: Navigating D2L (Facilitator: Julie Reginek)
- Zoom Link: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/95577691529
Please find the RSVP form here.