Train for in-demand, life-saving careers
5:00 pm, Thursday, April 28
Virtual on Zoom
Saving lives is an incredibly satisfying calling. When accidents happen, you want the best-trained emergency medical personnel on the scene. Many of them find
their start in Ridgewater’s Paramedic program. Explore whether this program might be right for you by attending our virtual info session.
• Meet faculty during a program overview
• Learn about admissions, cost and support services for success
• Explore benefits of paramedicine careers
• Hear details on the program schedule and delivery format
• Learn about engaging, high-tech simulations and flexible clinical sites
Reserve your spot at ridgewater.edu/paramedic or call 320-222-5971.