Advising and Registration Event
Thank you for completing the online orientation. Your next step is Advising and Registration. Please follow the steps below.
- RSVP for an Advising and Registration Day event – please use an email address that you will check. Look for your orientation registration confirmation email.
- Authorization to Release Student Information – Authorization for Ridgewater College to release and/or orally discuss your education records to a parent, spouse or other third parties.
- Fill out your Authorization to Withhold Directory Information form At Ridgewater College, a portion of your personal information is considered to be public information and will be available to the general public upon request without consent from the student. Student data practices Chapter 5. If you do not wish for your information to be released, you can opt out of the form. If you opt out of the form you will not be listed in any of the below:
- Name in the graduation program
- Dean’s list – published on the website and in newspapers
- Student club activities, acknowledgments, and awards
- Performing art events
- Student athletics
What to expect at Orientation
- Check-in and photos will be taken for Warrior Card Student ID
- Campus Resource Fair
- Welcome and Information Session
- Meet with an Advisor
- Register for courses
- Receive your Warrior Card Student ID at checkout
You will have time to meet with Admissions or Financial Aid if you have questions. Please plan on Orientation lasting between 2 – 4 hours, depending on your department’s advising and registration schedule.