1680 sq ft rambler built by the Ridgewater College Students at the Willmar campus (to be moved).
Three bedrooms. Two full bathrooms.
To be sold via sealed bid. $80,000.00 has been set as the minimum bid (subject to 7.375% sales tax). A bid deposit is required with all bids submitted.
For complete specifications and bidding procedures, contact Teren Novotny at 320-222-5639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- House specifications
1. Energy efficient three bedroom rambler. Master suite with walk in closet. Two bathrooms (one in master suite).
2. 28’x60’; 1680 sq. ft.
3. I Joist 9.5”, 16” OC.
4. Floor – 4’x8’x3/4” tongue and groove.
5. Sheathing – walls 7/16” OSB, 15/32” roof OSB.
6. Walls – 2”x6”, 16” OC.
- Aluminum soffit and fascia
- Clad exterior door frames
- Vinyl Siding
- Walls – insulate all exterior R21
- Ceiling – blown fiberglass R49
- Spray foam rim joist
9. Gable Roof – 30 year shingles with ridge venting.
10. Windows – Energy Efficient Vinyl Thermo-Tech, color-white, with screens, white jams.
- Entrance – Insulated, panel, ½ lighted, white
- Garage Entrance (future) – insulated, panel
12. Tiled floor and surround in both bathrooms; earth tone colors.
13. Interior wall/ceiling painted white
- Walls – 1/2” sheet rock
- Ceilings – 5/8” sheet rock, knockdown
14. Wiring fixture allowance
- Outlets and switches installed
- Ceiling light fixtures
- Ceiling fan in the dining room
- Exhaust fan and light in bathroom
- Smoke detectors
- Roughed in
- Radon vent
16. Laundry Room
- No cabinets, closet shelving, appliances or laundry tub.
- Roughed in for dryer, washer, and sink.
17. No appliances.
18. A representative from Ridgewater College and the buyers of this house will do a complete inspection before the house leaves the college campus. Ridgewater College will not be responsible for any damage to the house during the moving process, i.e. sheetrock, siding, doors, windows or shingles.
*******THIS HOUSE MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL STATE BUILDING CODES*******
- Floor plan