Bachelor of Arts degree
Upcoming Information Session:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Info Sessions
Learn how you can capitalize on your Associate degree by earning your four-year degree in just one night a week AT Ridgewater but THROUGH Concordia University, St. Paul, thanks to a new partnership for fall 2017.
Tues., May 2 - 3:00-6:30 p.m. Come when you can
Wed., May 3 - 3:00-6:30 p.m. Come when you can
Discover the Transfer Advantage!
- Did you know that Ridgewater degree graduates qualify for $2000 transfer scholarships?
- Learn how both liberal arts and technical credits can transfer
- Discover how up to 84 credits from Ridgewater can be included
- Explore which 44 credits from Concordia you might take for your degree
- Meet the people who can help you take your education to the next level
- Explore the admissions process for this Business BA degree program
To Register or For More Information
Earn a four-year degree in Business on a Hutchinson or Willmar Ridgewater campus! Through a partnership with Concordia University, St. Paul, students earn a Bachelor of Arts degree attending classes one night a week in a face-to-face cohort program delivered on a Ridgewater campus.
- Concordia University offers a $2,000 SCHOLARSHIP to any student who has completed an AA, AS or AAS degree at Ridgewater
- Concordia accepts ALL COLLEGE LEVEL CREDITS including TECHNICAL credits
- Students can complete up to 84 CREDITS from RIDGEWATER
- Classes held on either WILLMAR or HUTCHINSON campus
- Students need to complete ONLY 44 REQUIRED CREDITS through CONCORDIA
Find out more: http://online.csp.edu/about/transfer-advantage/ridgewater-college