Tuition Due Dates
December 14, 2017
May 7, 2018
August 6, 2018
December 20, 2018
Students who have not paid their tuition by the payment deadline MAY have their registration cancelled unless at least one of the following conditions are met:
- The college has received your FAFSA results from the US Department of Education and you have been awarded financial aid from the college.
- You have submitted a Third Party Billing Authorization to the Business Office.
- You have enrolled in the Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) program.
- You have applied for the Nelnet Tuition Management Payment Plan before the payment due date and have submitted the required down payment.
- The Business Office has received advance payment of a scholarship or scholarship notice to cover tuition and fees.
- You have a Veteran's Deferment Plan; Ridgewater College has your signed deferment for each semester.
PLEASE NOTE: While Ridgewater College does participate in the registration cancellation for nonpayment process (RCFN), the above factors can prevent this from happening. It is your responsibility to pay for the courses that you are registered for and, if you do not plan on attending, to cancel your registration within the timelines allowed. If these dates are not followed, you may be financially and academically responsible for those classes.
Net Price Calculator
All costs are approximate and may be amended at any time. This page is intended as an informational source only. Changes may be made as needed at the discretion of Ridgewater College. Actual costs may vary due to fee structure, state guidelines, or policy changes. For more information, please call the Business Office:
Hutchinson Campus 320-234-8528
Willmar Campus 320-222-5641