Financial Aid Application and Information Links
- on the Web is the U.S. Department of Education's fast, nearly error-proof online application for federal financial aid.
- - The US Department of Education's FSA ID (Federal Student Aid id) site. You can create and edit your FSA ID on this web site.
- The Financial Aid Information Page is one of the most comprehensive collections of references and links to sites about financial aid. You don't want to miss this one
- The U.S. Department of Education's Web site explains federal student aid programs and how to apply.
- Minnesota Office of Higher Education is a great resource that includes a list of college costs in Minnesota, up-to-date information about higher education in Minnesota and an interactive financial aid estimator.
- (Internet System for Education, Employment and Knowledge) was created to promote higher education, training, and career exploration and to facilitate employment searches within the state of Minnesota.
-US Department of Veterans Affairs- Click on the Information on Education and
Training tab for the different programs available for veterans.
- All the information you need to know about the Federal Direct Loan programs.
information about all of your federal student loans. http://www.selfloan.state.mn.us/index.cfm
- Sponsored by a Minnesota Higher Education Services Offices, this site offers on-line SELF loan information and counseling.
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities site - designed to help borrowers of Perkins Loans understand and manage loan funds by providing you with deferment, cancelation and payment information.
- Guide to defaulted student loans sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education.
Gainful Employment Report
Gainful Employment Reports Addendum.