There are many options available to pay for college.
There are many types of financial aid available to students. They are all unique and offer distinct benefits to those who qualify. All students considering financial aid should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (known as the FAFSA).
Financial aid options include:
- Grants, such as the Federal Pell Grants
- Work Study (student employment opportunities)
- Loans (low interest federal student loans, federal parent loans, and private alternative loans)
Several scholarships are available to Ridgewater College students.
You’re eligible if:
- Are officially admitted to Ridgewater
- Are taking at least 6 credits
- Are in good academic standing
- minimum 2.0 GPA
- 67% or higher completion ratio
- Not currently on academic warning, suspension or probation