SPRING SEMESTER 2018 SCHOLARSHIP application is open! The application deadline is October 29, 2017. Login to the online system (https://ridgewater.academicworks.com/users/sign_in) using your STARID and password.
Scholarship Recognition Event
Our annual "Celebration of Giving" event (formerly known as the Scholarship Awards Dinner) to recognize scholarship recipients from fall semester 2017 and spring semester 2018 will be held as follows:
Willmar Campus: Tues., January 30, 8:00-9:30 a.m.
Hutchinson Campus: Thurs., February 1, 8:00-9:30 a.m.
Invitations will be sent to student recipients, scholarship donors, and faculty and staff 6-8 weeks prior to the event.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE for RC Foundation scholarships if you:
- Have completed your Admissions application and are officially admitted to Ridgewater (go to www.ridgewater.edu/applynow to complete your Application for Admission)
- Are enrolled at Ridgewater College in a minimum of 6 credits for the next semester
- Are not a Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) student for the next semester
- Are in good academic standing (cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher, 67% completion rate of credit load, and is not on academic warning, suspension or probation)
WHAT YOU NEED before applying:
- An authenticated Ridgewater Star ID and password
- Optional - Email address of a person (or persons) who will provide a Letter of Recommendation
For more information about how to apply for scholarships, contact our office at:
For information about establishing a new scholarship, view our Guidelines for Establishing a Scholarship or contact:
Kelly Magnuson, Executive Director of the Ridgewater College Foundation